- Forbes (A.G. Walton, 6/21/18): "Marrying mindfulness and movement reduces stress, boosts mood"
- Technology Networks (1/9/18): "Self-monitoring of food intake affected by day of week"
- Today Show (M. Holohan, 10/14/16): "Reward for sweating? We drink more alcohol when we exercise"
- New York Times (G. Reynolds, 12/2/15): "The close ties between exercise and beer"
- PopSugar (Self, 7/1/15): "What happens when you work out, then drink"
- Time (M. Oaklander, 9/23/14): "We drink more alcohol when we exercise"
- National Public Radio (N. Shute, 5/6/14): "Most fitness apps don't use proven motivational techniques"
- US News & World Report (A.M. Miller, 9/29/14): "Do you run for beer? how to maintain a healthy balance between working out and going out"
- Washington Post (E. Izadi, 9/23/14): "Working out? Drink! Your gym days are also your booze days, study shows"
- Shape (M. Ketchiff, nd): "How alcohol messes with your fitness goals"
- Fox News Health (9/23/14): "New study finds people drink more on days when they are physically active"
- ScienceDaily (5/6/14): "Mobile health apps lack behavior-change techniques"
- Healthbeat podcast (US Dept Health & Human Services, 3/26/12): "Weekly changes in physical activity motivation"
- Healthbeat podcast (US Dept Health & Human Services, 4/11/12): "Feel-good effects of physical activity"
- USA Today (10/4/16): "Baseball players are getting fat just like the rest of us"
- PSU News (6/21/18): "Mindful movement may help lower stress, anxiety"
- PSU HHD (10/4/16): "Study of MLB players over 145 year period finds obesity soars among professional baseball players"
- Northwestern (E. Spain, 9/22/14): "We drink more alcohol on gym days"
- PSU HHD (S. LaJeunesse, 5/6/14): "Mobile health apps lack behavior-change techniques"
- Amer J Prev Med (A.J. Beck, 4/15/14): "Can your smartphone help you exercise?"